Prequalification Documents And Instructions
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Elizabeth.Foster@nationalenergy.tt Within the body of this e-mail, include the following information:
- Your intention to pre-qualify with National Energy for “Energy Conservation”
- Company Name - Name of Primary Contact
- Designation of Primary Contact
- Contact Number
- E-mail Address
2. Upon receipt of your company’s information, you will receive a website link via email from National Energy to facilitate mandatory registration with Ariba.
Companies already registered on Ariba with the NGC Group are required to:
- E-mail their intention to pre-qualify with National Energy for stated service
- Confirm primary e-mail address and state they have already undergone the registration process
3. A link to access and complete the prequalification questionnaire (“PQQ”) will be sent after your company successfully registers on Ariba.
4. For local businesses/companies the administrative fee of the PQQ is TT$200 which should be paid to National Energy at any First Citizen’s Bank (FC). National Energy’s Account is 15042369970. The receipt is required for section 3.1 of the PQQ.
5. For International Companies the administrative fee of the PQQ is US$30. Wire Transfer information is as follows:
- Bank : Citibank NA
- Bank Address : 111 Wall Street, New York
- ABA No. : 021000089
- Swift Code : CITIUS33
- Beneficiary : National Energy Corporation of T&T Limited
- Beneficiary Address : Cor. Rivulet and Factory Roads, Brechin Castle, Couva
- VAT Registration No. : 103628
- Account No. : 36324592
All wire transfer charges are to be borne by the sender .