Turnkey arrangements to engineer, procure, construct commission and start up the following large infrastructure projects in the energy sector.
- Offshore structures, including steel-piled jacket structures and subsea installations
- Onshore and Offshore pipelines
- Marine Terminals
- Process plants, including Natural Gas Liquids, LNG facilities, and Petrochemicals, among others.
- Hydrocarbon-based Power generation and transmission facilities
- Renewable-based Power generation and transmission facilities
- Industrial Estates, including port infrastructure and support services
- Any other related large infrastructure pertaining to the energy sector
Must have the capability and capacity to deliver large scopes of work under flexible commercial arrangements, which may range from but are not limited to:
- Standard lump-sum turnkey FIDIC contracts, negotiated lump-sum turnkey contracts;
- Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT) arrangements, onshore and offshore contracts;
- Equipment supply and equipment assignment from client-specified Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and equity arrangements.